Welcome to the Digiindo (“Digiindo“, “we”, “our”, “us”, “Company”) website (collectively, the “Site”). This Site is provided by us solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel-related goods and services, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes.
Use of the Site is governed by the following Terms & Conditions. By using the Site, whether to review information or to book travel reservations (through this Site or telephone with our call center), or for any other purpose, you agree to these Terms & Conditions and agree they control any travel reservations made with us. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms & Conditions, you must not use the Site or book travel reservations with us. We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. All amended terms automatically take effect when these Terms & Conditions are updated. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to the Terms & Conditions will mean you accept those changes. Please return to this page periodically to review any changes.
Digiindo does not act as principal but makes arrangements with third-party vendors.
Digiindo acts as a service provider that provides value added services to third-party vendors and consumers.
Digiindo has no control over and assumes no liability for the actions of the third-party vendors from whom it obtains travel products or services.
Except as expressly stated herein, Digiindo assumes no responsibility for actions relating to travel services beyond the control of Digiindo or its employees. Digiindo is not responsible or liable for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, accident, damage, delay, nonperformance, irregularity, or any consequence thereof, which may be occasioned through neglect, or default or any other act or inaction of any vendor of travel products and services.
The information, products and services offered on or through the site and by Digiindo.com and any third-party sites are provided as is and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of interchangeability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the site or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any part of this site. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the site or materials on this site or on third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Your use of this website is entirely at your own risk.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Digiindo its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
Accuracy of Information. Although we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information found on this website, neither we, nor our affiliates, licensees, suppliers, or agents, can be held responsible by you for the accuracy of such information. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all information provided on this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we, our subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the site, including its materials, products, or services, or third-party materials, products, or services made available through the site, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages. (because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain categories of damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, our liability and the liability of our subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates is limited to the fullest extent permitted by such state law.) you specifically acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with the site, any materials, products, or services on the site, or with any of the site’s terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site and the products, services and/or materials.
This site is continually under development and company makes no warranty of any kind, implied or express, as to its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any purpose.
Availability of this Website. This website is usually available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, we retain the right to make this website unavailable from time to time for any reason or no reason. We shall not be liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension, or termination of this website. We hold the authority not to serve you at anytime of the day/night.
User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India or in other countries, uses and has the right to use the Services provided by Digiindo. Our Services are available only in India and to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Therefore, user(s) must not be a minor as per Indian Law; i.e. user(s) must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use our Services.
Booking Acceptance Please note that there may be certain booking that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any bookings for any reason. Some situations that may result in your booking being canceled include limitations of available cabs / services providers, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verification’s or information before accepting any booking. We will contact you if all or any portion of your booking is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your booking. If your booking is canceled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a full refund of all charges.
1) Driver & car details will be sent to the you by us approximately before an hour from the pick up time by SMS, and email, In some cases the driver or an associate of Digiindo may also call in advance to reconfirm with the you.
2) Reservation confirmation email clearly indicates the items including on your reservation. Any amount over and above this both in terms for distance and duration and other items such as night charges, driver allowance, toll, taxes, state taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable parking charges etc which are not included in the reservation amount have to be paid directly to the driver as mentioned in confirmation email.
In case of any dispute with the driver the you should reach out to us via phone / email and provide reservation number mention the subject of dispute.
3) Any extra charges applicable have to be paid to the directly in cash to the driver.
Use of Cabs:
The following Terms & Conditions shall apply to customers / passengers utilizing the Services offered by the Digiindo for the hiring of cabs:
- The customer shall pay the cab fare, parking charges, toll charges, state taxes, additional night surcharge (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the cab Services.
- The customer agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by the Digiindo is at the sole risk of the Customer, and further acknowledges that the Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
The customer also agrees to that:
- the cab will not be used for wedding, reception or party purposes where the cab needs to be decorated. Please call our call center for such services.
- extra charge may be levied for certain destinations and / or routes especially through hilly or mountainous areas and / or char dham yatra and / or Hemkunt Sahib.
- extra night driving charges may be levied if the driver is asked to drive between 10PM to 6AM.
- air conditioner may be switched off during cab is traveling through hilly or mountainous areas
- the cab engine may be switched off while waiting
The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a cab:
- Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the cab. The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance.
- Littering the cab
- Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the cab.
- Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the cab.
- Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose. The driver has the right to refuse such a request by the customer. The driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
- Pressurizing the driver to overload the boot space of the cab with luggage. The customer shall not be generally allowed to use the seating area of the cab for placing any kind of luggage.
Without prejudice to the above, the Digiindo.com makes no representation or warranty that:
- the Services will meet the customer’s requirements;
- the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
The Digiindo shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of cab service offered by Company or due to the failure of Digiindo to provide Services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer’s non-compliance with the Services’ recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Digiindo or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems. Digiindo will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Digiindo, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
If any passenger if misses the train or flight or bus, Digiindo will not be liable for any compensation. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason.
The Digiindo is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when the Customer uses the mobile phone to make a cab booking. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a cab for the Customer.
The Digiindo shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of cabs done by the Customer.
If the Customer leaves any goods in the cab or has any complaint in respect of the Services or the use of the cab, the Customer has to inform Digiindo of the same in writing within 4 hours of using the cab or the Services of Digiindo.
The Company encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the cab during the journey, Company will try to locate the items on a “best-effort” basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
The Digiindo shall not be liable for any conduct of the drivers of the cabs. However, the Digiindo encourages you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against the driver of any cab that you may have hired using the Digiindo’s Services.
All the calls made to the Digiindo.com call center are recorded by the Digiindo for quality and training purposes.
It is expressly made clear to you hereby that the Digiindo does not own any cabs nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the cabs. Cabs and drivers are all supplied by third parties and the Digiindo disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the cabs alike.
The Digiindo have right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes. The Digiindo may send regular SMS updates to the mobile numbers registered with it.
Digiindo.com | Cabs